Nana Aba Anamoah Gets A Slap-In-The-Face For Being A Loud Mouth



I must say I admired Nana Aba Anamoah a lot because I thought she was way cooler than the other female celebs but I guess I was wrong. I haven’t watched TV in years so I couldn’t tell the new her.

According to many TV watchers, Nana Aba Anamoah is the most annoying TV personality in Ghana. She has a loud mouth and will criticize anything or anyone she doesn’t side with in an attempt to be truthful and opinionated which goes against journalistic principles. She recently attacked Viasat 1 for their Jigwe Awards (VIDEO HERE). Many say she is full of herself.
To confirm what TV watchers in Ghana say, journalist Zinabu called her out this morning via her Facebook page when Nana Aba Anamoah attacked The Mirror newspaper. According to her
So how authentic is Nana Aba Anamoah of TV3 to have the “balls” to critique The Mirror Newspaper? Is it her one-month short course in Journalism at GIJ or what? Yenim wu fre titi, don’t start your year like this with the GCGL. You might end up on the “Fanti-Fanti” side of the whole scenario after your “Kontomire” nonsense with another TV station.
I guess I was wrong all this while. Do you like Nana Aba Anamoah? Do you think she is full of herself or a loud mouth? Let your comments flow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does he have a private Jet? See Top 10 facts about the Pastor Kumuyi you did not know (Photos)

Exclusive 18+ Photos Afia Schwarzenegger caught cheating

My lesbian story - Yvonne Nelson