Madonna Reveals She Dated Tupac Shakur Before His Tragic Death

Madonna has confirmed she dated Tupac Shakur after two decades of speculation.

The 56-year-old talked about her brief relationship with the rapper, who tragically died in 1996, while on Howard Stern's SiriusXM radio show.


The pop icon offhandedly remarked about the state of mind she was in during a David Letterman appearance back in the 1990s when revealed her relationship with Tupac.

Madonna said she was usually flirting with the late night host except for one appearance in 1994 where she was a bit vulgar in her language.

'I was mad at [David Letterman] when I said the F-word a lot,' she explained. 'I was in a weird mood that day. I was dating Tupac Shakur at the time and the thing is he got me all riled up about life in general.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does he have a private Jet? See Top 10 facts about the Pastor Kumuyi you did not know (Photos)

Exclusive 18+ Photos Afia Schwarzenegger caught cheating

My lesbian story - Yvonne Nelson