Actor Kalu Ikeagwu Talks Why He's Yet To Be Married

In a recent chat with Encomium Magazine, the actor why he his yet to tie the knot and who his ideal woman is. According to him, he wants to love and be loved and enjoy his marriage.


When do you intend to walk down the aisle?

I will get married when I find the right person and when I see the lady who is showing the right sign of a wife material.

Who do you consider your ideal woman?

There are a lot of things I would like my ideal woman to possess. Number one, she must have an unshakeable love for God as I do. And even if it’s the only thing she has, I am okay. But she must have the fear of God. She must also have a close relationship with God which is most important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does he have a private Jet? See Top 10 facts about the Pastor Kumuyi you did not know (Photos)

Exclusive 18+ Photos Afia Schwarzenegger caught cheating

My lesbian story - Yvonne Nelson