Get to Know KEYSIE MUSIC

28-year old singer, KEYSIE may be new to mainstream Ghana music scene, but he is definitely no stranger to music. Real name Keysie Adjabeng Morgan, he started singing at a young age in Ashaiman

He used to sing regularly in church, at the pentecostal church in Ghana @Ashiaman until he started doing music professionally some five years ago.
KEYSIE has released his debut single, ‘Ma baby Bad’ which is produced by his long time buddy and music producer Fargo. 'MY BABY BAD’ is basically a love song about a woman who is  hot with curvy  body, and how much the person he is in love with,inspires him to do so many things in his life. It has easy and catchy lyrics to sing along, as he flexes his vocal ability on a variety of ranges.

He describes himself as an afro-pop artist, who is versatile with other genres of music.he said, “Apart from ‘MY BABY BAD’, have a new material I’m working on and it should be out next month. The title is ‘ON MY LEVEL l’ and I hope the public will respond well to it. ‘MY BABY BAD’ is out on radiot and   is currently on a  blogs  also on  Youtube and  Reverbnation and the response has been good but I need more people to listen to it and for the radio to continue playing it.”

 Curently KEYSIE  is shooting the video for his first single dubbed 'FUN TIME'  in Centurion South.Africa with his Team ,In exclusive interview with  him,he said 'This  is  the  time  for Gh to see the real me,We bringing dope video so  all the  wack artist down there in Gh should  just  watch out  cos the  best is  coming''

KEYSIE who cited the usual challenges new artists face in promoting their music also added, “I know I can go far with my music career because I have the talent. So I’m urging people out there to give the attention to bring out the best in me.

It has not been easy because of the monetary aspect, getting people on board to help you come out as an upcoming artiste is tough, but we are trying.

Ghanaians should watch out for KEYSIE because I have a bigger thing coming out so they should just watch out.”
         

Listen to KEYSIE by clicking on this link…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does he have a private Jet? See Top 10 facts about the Pastor Kumuyi you did not know (Photos)

Exclusive 18+ Photos Afia Schwarzenegger caught cheating

My lesbian story - Yvonne Nelson