“Is that supposed to be Red-Red?!!”...Ballers Inn,Like seriously.

                I have eaten here on several occasions both for business and pleasure and it is is a lovely looking restaurant, very pleasant décor and ambience and prices are good.  On an occasion I ordered a Red-Red. It was nothing like any beans and plantain  I have ever had in my life. What on earth did they make the base from?? It was more like a perfect balance diet with all the nutrients and  Vitamins 


I have had some ok meals here but I don't understand all the glowing reviews of the food, it's a nice looking spot all right but the food is average at best. I will no doubt be back for corporate reasons but I don't think I will try it again out of choice. On a normal weekly bases BALLERS INN,we run things
@Abeka-Fadama Junction down,oxford street
 @call #0546324758
Likeus on FB.:@Ballers Inn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does he have a private Jet? See Top 10 facts about the Pastor Kumuyi you did not know (Photos)

Exclusive 18+ Photos Afia Schwarzenegger caught cheating

My lesbian story - Yvonne Nelson