“Toothless MUSIGA”, Kwabena Kwabena jabs Obour & his team
Kwabena Kwabena has told enewsgh.com what he feels is wrong with the current MUSIGA set up headed by fellow musician Bice Osei Kuffour (Obour). “There is no industry,” he says. “It is crazy when you are an artist and you talk like this and people take it from the music politics point of view. I don’t have any interest in going near any music politics because I have about 15 years of active music in me I still want to pursue. “But there are certain people who should make sure whatever we create yields benefits to us, and these are the people in the helm of affairs. The people managing the structures don’t even understand what they are doing. I don’t mean to criticize anyone but these guys are not doing great as long as far as governing the music industry is concerned.” Still on promotional rounds for his Daakye album, the talented singer says: “Ask any musician what they get from doing a hit record apart from being famous and being called a musician, so if you have a leader and he is ...
Photo credits:Emmanuel Bobbie
Comments
Post a Comment